Good ole' workin boots. I used Meshroom and about 130 pictures I captured on my phone to generate the mesh. Cleaned in Blender, Retopologized in ZBrush, and projected back in Blender.
Captured about 50 pictures with my iPhone and used Meshroom to generate a mesh and textures. Then I cleaned up in ZBrush and rendered in Blender.
For this project the goal was to make an animation based on some room in your house, but no characters... I have a character but he's more of a shadow.
I reworked my old apocalypse character and remade all the clothes and backpack in Marvelous Designer. These renders were for lookdev and testing purposes. I wanted to show the character beat up, so she has a broken nose, black eye, and swollen cheek.
Sculpt January day 2. Prompt was machine. I based this concept on a p90.
Fun project to test out some realism in Zbrush. I projection painted a picture of Hiroyuki Sanada face.
Class project where each of us wrote down random prompts and threw them into a basket and picked one. I got evil office chair.