Details: Fun personal project/portfolio piece. I set out to make a modular m4 system that I could get into UE4 and be able to change out attachments. Right now it sits at about 60k tris with all attachments. Ya.. its a bit generous but I got carried away with some of the attachments. My thought process was to make the sights poly dense since the weapon was intended to be seen from first-person. Most of the work was done in Blender and Substance Painter however I did jump into ZBrush to touch up a few pieces of it and to create box outs of certain parts. Extra: Had to throw in some flare for all you goofy goobers out there wink I made a couple of other versions of the texture including factory black, worn black, tan, and Space Force. I'll get around to sharing those later.